I love this food
Now is the time to talk about one of my favorite foods!
One of the most exquisite things in the world is mushrooms
They are fantastic, you can grill them, fry them, cook them, and include them in the preparation you want. I think mushrooms could be a good food base in many diets and this could help many people, such as knowing what nutrients this type of food can provide you (and there are many nutrients). It is also important to mention the great variety that exists, the different colors, textures, shapes. THEY ARE VERY RARE AND BEAUTIFUL. I once asked a friend how difficult it can be to grow your edible mushrooms. He told me that it was not highly recommended, due to the care and knowledge that you must have to be able to properly cultivate the type of edible mushroom you want (if you are wrong you could eat a mushroom with toxic mushrooms, and that is not very good, of course)
The last time I ate mushrooms, the truth is that they were not with nutritional intentions but they did have a very good culinary trip if you know what I mean :P
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario