Summer Holidays.

My previous vacations were truly amazing and perfect, and incredibly unplanned.

My girlfriend invited me to a trip that she had organized with some friends to Brazil, and to go down the Atlantic coast of Uruguay and Argentina. I was invited 3 months before the trip due to a promotion that still existed on air travel discounts. Just then I had money and I was able to travel and accompany them. I visited the Igazú, Florianopolis, Montevideo, Buenos Aire's waterfalls, etc. Many cities and beautiful Latin American towns. 

Although the only bad experience was being in Argentina and finding out that Chile was going to close borders ... I almost stayed in Argentina! D:

We had to buy tickets to return by bus. Damn pandemic and damn coronavirus!

Soon we plan to gather a similar figure to the one we collected to travel along the Atlantic coast, but this time we plan to be able to travel along the Pacific coast and traveler around countries like Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, etc. I hope this time I don't have to suffer from anxiety because a new pandemic appears and they prevent me from returning to the country ahaha ... ahaha ... ahah..ah .... D:


In case of not raising the money, and if the conditions are not favorable, I would not mind going to the beach, or traveling in Chile to a southern town (I love southern Chile). We could also rest in Santiago. The truth is I would like to be able to enjoy good times with people, wherever the place is ... now, if it is possible to travel, it would be fantastic! :D

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I love this food