A country you would like to visit
My last trip was along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It was awesome. But like all adventurers, he wanted to explore the Amazon rainforest of Paraguay and Brazil. Paraguay is one of the most beautiful countries and has a rich indigenous culture. Its hot and humid climate makes it one of my favorite countries to visit. I'd like to take a lot of photos of the oldest and most incredible trees. I wish I could travel by boat on the river.
Be careful, of course!
It will be to complete my eccentric pleasures list (exploring the world and other things are in their ahahaha).
On the other hand, if I had to go on a study trip, I'd like to have the chance to travel to Argentina. It's a border country and has a prominent public education, and that makes it one of my favorites! I wouldn't have problems with the communication or in case of emergencies, I could return to Chile without complications ahahaha it is a bit exaggerated but whatever e_e




I went to Asunción for a few days on 2019 and it was preaty in it's own way. But i had one bad experience when i took a cab and the driver only speaked to us in Guaraní (the most speked indigenus languge) nevertheless we found a way to understand each other.
ResponderEliminarIf you went to Brazil and you want to go to Argentina I strongly recomend you to go to Uruguay. It's a mix betwen them, since it's a small country everyone is so friendly and I assure you that you will enjoy Montevideo and the Rocha "state" beaches and carnaval (actually they are called departments).
You are so lucky to be able to went to that Countries, I hope you can Travel To the other countries you like too!!
ResponderEliminar