How do you feel about English?
Learning English gives you many opportunities and facilities to continue learning new things. Nowadays it's very important to learn to speak English or other languages. For example, if you want to travel to Europe or an Asian countries, English can be a great help if you don't know the native language.
Since I was a child it has been difficult for me to learn new languages, but I have the motivation to want to learn... and that is the important thing! Today I'm happy to be able to understand English better, which has allowed me to travel and interact with people who don't speak the same language as me, but through English we have been able to converse and learn from both :)
Studying at the university is a good time to hone our skills and knowledge. We must prepare very well to enter the world of work. We must take advantage of each acquired knowledge, where English is one of the most important for our future.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario