The best concert ever
The most epic concert I have ever attended was in 2011. I was a 13-year-old pre-teen and one day my friend Francisco call my phone and he told me that System of a Down was coming to Chile. They are a very famous and very successful American / Armenian rock band. I was happy all week with this great news, but the only bad thing was that I did not have enough money to buy the ticket.
That's when my friend's father told me that he didn't want his son to go to the concert alone, so he bought me a ticket too! Can you believe it? That was very generous of him.
The best of everything is yet to come.
When we got to the stadium, we were all afternoon waiting to get in. When it was time to enter, we showed our ticket and we realized that we were queuing at another entrance, and we had access to a VIP place very close to the stage. We were so lucky! It was a fantastic day! I was able to listen to the songs from my favorite album as well as the new singles. I will never forget this.
wtf your luck, I can't imagine how exciting the moment was, they are a excelent musical group O-O
ResponderEliminarThere is anything more excited than a rock Concert, even more when is Soad!!
ResponderEliminarIf I were you, I did not accepted the invitation of your father's friend, so creepy ajajajja