The Cringe

 I have a couple of memories that I want to share.


She was 9 years old and it was time to go to school. If I remember correctly, I was in fifth grade and I sat in front of the blackboard. As expected, the teacher was able to observe my every move. In context, the teacher was reading aloud to all the students in the room. Everyone was very attentive to the class, except for me, who planned to become the class clown by imitating the movement of the teacher's mouth when he was talking about math or history, I don't remember very well.

It was so embarrassing that I stopped and left the room and waited for her to go to the principal's office. The director made me understand that this was not right ... but she still laughed at the situation ahaha so the fault was not very serious.

And the other memory...well..I fell in the subway. I had just gotten on the platform and I fell ... on my butt ahahaha everyone laughed ... me too :)

I think it's better to take things with humor.


Comentarios

  1. Falling in public spaces it's definitely one of the worst things ever, especially that moment when you are trying to get up and realise that every one is looking at you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Holidays.

I love this food