GPOY :)
Uff ... this photo is from before the pandemic. It brings back many memories of my friends, of everything we enjoyed the nights, and of sharing. This photo means a lot to me because there are some very good friends I made when I entered university. The sad thing is that currently, we have not been able to talk much or see each other more often as we did in the first years. It has been difficult ... but I know that we can get together one day and we can make up for a lost time, talking and enjoying our company.
I remember that on the day of that photo we organized a party for the new generation of students in our career. We rent a kind of event venue in downtown Santiago, we buy drinks, beers, etc. It was crazy, everyone was enjoying the night, dancing and talking with their new classmates, and us second years at that time were very drunk due to the fatigue of having organized everything and just being able to enjoy the moment we got our alcohol up leading the way haha, oh wait ... I think that was just me.
In the photo, it is not possible to notice (thank God) but I was very drunk and I laughed absolutely at everything. I remember that to leave we had to walk a lot to find the whereabouts.
Sometimes it's hard to keep in touch with friends as usual but that's what friendship is all about, it's always there.
ResponderEliminar