My future job jiji

 I'd like to be able to work with plants. I would like to investigate their properties with them, carry out analyzes, and find out if medicinal use is possible, either by extracting an active component from the vegetable, crushing it, etc., since I would like to be able to contribute to the field of marijuana as medicine in Chile.


The contribution of medical marijuana is already recognized worldwide in many treatments, especially cancer. From my point of view, a law is necessary that protects medicinal users and that is not seen as a criminal would be fine. That is why I also do not see the option of dedicating myself to pharmaceutical policy or public health policy as impossible. I would like to be able to legislate or create social and political awareness on these types of issues where health and drug use transcend issues of business interest and are not seen as an emergency in the population.

Last year I did an internship at Fundacion Daya (the only foundation in Chile that helps and guides people in the medicinal use of marijuana, with doctors and a great team of people)

But let's be honest, this has a long time to come, so my first reality is to dedicate myself to the auxiliary pharmacy in the public health service. It is my calling. I would like to be able to travel a lot but to understand the different functions of the pharmaceutical chemist in different countries and the different job offers and options that can be presented. It would also be very good for my CV to have some work experience abroad, either in research as I have said or also in the public health service.


Regarding salary, I have never questioned it nor do I know the market values. I only know that you earn well, but I must inform myself so that they do not fool me hahaha.


Next year I finish my university studies (or so I hope D;) and I was thinking of studying for some postgraduate degree, it could be a postgraduate degree in pharmacology or I also have the option of attending courses related to plants: Pharmacognosy, for example.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Holidays.

I love this food