Postgraduates Studies :O

 My parents have told me since I was little (adult voice: "Son, you must study ... because only studies leave you something in life) and now that I am about to finish college I understand what they wanted to tell me. A person must always be in constant learning, either improving in something or constantly exploring new knowledge. I would like to continue studying and increase my knowledge in the area that I decided to pursue as a profession. 

I would like to study for a postgraduate degree in pharmacology. I have always liked my career a lot. since I began to study it, so extending one more year of the same would not be a problem. On the other hand, as I mentioned in a previous post, if I had the possibility of studying in pharmacognosy courses or courses on plants, I would be the most satisfied person in the world. I would love to know even more properties and uses of different plants. One day I started looking for where I could fulfill this dream if it was necessary to travel abroad and that was when He informed me that Chile has a great variety of vegetation in the world, due to its varied climate throughout its territory. Simply to be able to study, I would have to travel through the different regions and get to know all of Chile ... that doesn't sound bad  :P

Comentarios

  1. I'd like to study for a PhD in pharmacology too, it's such an interesting area

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wish you success and that you can fulfill your dreams. The combination of pharmacognosy and travel is excellent.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. As we grow up, the things that our parents told us when we were little make sense to us, they are so wise!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer Holidays.

I love this food